There are weighted and unweighted tuning forks. The weighted tuning forks work on the physical body and the unweighted ones work off the body. Simply tap the fork against your knee or the red 'cake'. You will then create a tone. Place the fork next to the person's ear about 1-2inches away. Allow time (about 20 sec) for the sound to settle. If you use a C & G tuning fork one on each ear, it helps to balance the right and left hemisphere of the brain.
There are many types of tuning forks out there, including the solfeggio scale, chakra tuning forks, Om tuning fork, brain tuners, Fibonacci tuning forks, angel forks and others.
*Solfeggio Scale Tuning Forks
Ut=396 Hz (=9) (Ut quent laxis) For liberating guilt and fear
Re=417 Hz (=3) (Resonare fibris) For Facilitating Change & Support
Mi=528 Hz (=6) (Mira gestorum) For Transformation, Miracles and DNA Repair
Fa=639 Hz (=9) (Famuli tuorum) For Connecting & Relationships
Sol=741 Hz (=3) (Solve polluti) For Awakening Intuition
La=852 Hz (=6) (Labii reatum) For Returning to Spirit
111Hz Tuning Fork (Micro Cosmos)
· It helps to tune the body so you feel more connected not just physically, but on all levels. Due to the Theta brainwave state created, and the beta-endorphin stimulation, more able to handle the daily stresses of a modern life.
· It also helps us become more energised and sensitive to what we more deeply feel both physically and emotionally.
· release beta-endorphins in your body which can help uplift your mood and be good for pain relief placing the fork directly onto the area of the body affected. Since placing a sounding tuning fork onto bone is the fastest way of giving sound to the body (bone conduction), because the vibration travels deeply to all the body through the skeleton, you can place the fork on any major bone to give benefit to that part and all of the body.
· 111Hz also takes you into a Theta brainwave state which is commonly associated with light sleep so it’s great for deep relaxation/meditation, boosting your immune system, accessing in-tuition, enhanced visualisation/dream recall/ memory, problem-solving, creativity, super-learning, transforming limiting beliefs and much more!
· 111Hz is widely used for insomnia, depression, stress, anxiety, learning difficulties and may well be helpful with schizophrenia, ADHD, bipolar disorder, autism, addiction etc
· used in the drug addiction therapy NET (neuro-electric therapy) which was developed by a Scottish doctor called Dr Meg Patterson in 1973.
· helpful for relaxation, rebalancing, depression, overall wellbeing, insomnia, learning disorders, pain relief etc.
· A 1994 study by E. De Schutter and J.M. Bower at the California Institute of Technology discovered that 111Hz is also the main firing frequency in a part of the brain that receives more input than any other neuron.4 The Purkinje cells of the cerebellum. The Purkinje cells are responsible for motor function and conditions that can be helped include: autism, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, autoimmune disorders, neurodegenerative disorders, hypoplasia (where organs grow incorrectly), ataxia, spider veins, etc.5
· 111Hz stimulated a temporary rebalancing of the brain from left to right-sided dominance and that people regularly exposed to 111Hz would be “turning on” an area in the brain that bio-behavioural scientists believe relates to mood, empathy and social behaviour, I believe that 111Hz can be a very helpful tool for humanity to access deeper states of empathy for self, others and our environment.
· a cell regeneration frequency and the Russians have done research where they have amputated the limbs of rats and applied this frequency to the injury site and the limbs completely regenerated.
Source from Ashera Hart